Admissions for the 2018-19 Discover Year are now closed.
Admissions for the 2019-20 session will open in November 2018.
At Discover Year, we embrace diversity in all its forms and therefore seek to recruit participants of varied ages, perspectives, backgrounds and opinions. While we take an inclusive approach to admissions, it is vital to the success of the program that participants be open-minded and fully committed to the process of self-development and collaboration. We are looking for young adults who are motivated to uncover their greater purpose in life and to figure out how they can make the most of their unique potential. For this reason, admission to the Discover Year program is based both on the completed application as well as a brief interview, to be scheduled with selected candidates following the initial screening of applications.
Basic Criteria for Admission
- High school graduate as of July 2019
- Minimum 18 years old as of Dec. 31, 2019
- Curious, positive, open-minded, honest and team player
- Motivation to discover true interests, values and talents and use them to create a meaningful life
Application Deadline: January 20, 2019
Interviews: February 2019
Offers of Admission: Beginning in March 2019
- Application Deadline: June 9, 2019
- Interviews: will be conducted on an on-going basis (as required) in the second round of admissions.
Offers will also be extended on an on-going basis in the second round.
**Please note that there are a limited number of spaces available in the program, and there is no guarantee that spaces will be available in the second round. Once offers have been made, a non-refundable deposit of $1000 is required to hold your place in the program.